Sony’s New Cyber-shot RX10 III Camera Brings Extended Zoom Capability to Acclaimed RX Line
New RX10 III Model Boasts Versatile 24-600mm ZEISS Vario-Sonnar F2.4-F4 Lens, 20.1 MP1 1.0-type Stacked CMOS sensor, Internal 4K Video Recording, Super Slow Motion Capabilities and more
- Featuring newly developed ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600mm F2.4-4 large-aperture high-magnification zoom lens
- High-fidelity capture of image detail and fast readout with 20.1MP 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip and BIONZ X processor
- 4K recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning and extensive video functions including S-Gamut/S-Log2 for compatibility with professional movie editing workflow
- Ultra-telephoto super slow motion recording at up to 1000fps
- Fast Intelligent AF achieves 0.09-second fast autofocus to capture decisive moments
Words from the blogger
The RX10 series cameras have my respect as i always find that it is a good all in one camera it is perfect for travel, sports, up close shots, videography, as well as every use. Read my review on the Sony RX10.
Here’s a recap of the Sony RX10, the RX10 is the first camera that uses 24mm to 200mm constant f2.8 Zeiss lenses, but no OIS. The RX10 III now fitted with a 24mm to 600mm, yes! 600mm, aperture f2.4 at 24mm and f4 at 600mm. It has a internal multiplier of 2X, thus making it 1200mm!!! Yes you hear me 1200mm, the perfect lens for birdie photography, sports, or travellers who wish to travel light; refrain from carrying too many lens. One who own this camera has now the power to bring the subject across the horizon right in your face.
The next innovative will the triple lens rings that control the focus, zoom and aperture.
New improved handgrip for better holding experience, and a 1.0 inch stacked CMOS sensor that allows you to capture low light at ISO 12800max. The noise level remains good at high ISO when i was using the RX10, so i assumed the ISO quality in RX10 III is equally outstanding.
Find out more features and specs at Sony Singapore website.
This camera will be out in May 2016